I - Customer service
A - Shipment/order follow up
- Your order is still on "processing" ? Pelase note that as of now (30th November) we just finished the second production of RetroStones and all pending order will be shipped this weekend and early next week. Afterwards we'll get back to normal processing of orders.
- "Will I get my packet for Christmas?" If you took the postal service there is a high chance that it will be late because of Christmas overload of shipping companies. If you want to be sure to have it on time it's best to change to DHL. To do so please submit a new ticket.
- Your packet is lost or the tracking has not updated for a long time? First please check with your local post office if they have the packet. Then the most likely issue is that the packet is held by your country custom service. In which case they might contact you by letter or phone depending on your country. If that does not help please submit a ticket so we can help to check on the packet.
B - Hardware issue/question
- A problem with your Raspiboy kit? Help me help you, please be sure to read everything on the Assembly Tutorial then check the Trouble Shooting FAQ before submitting a ticket.
- A problem with RetroStone? Not booting? Have you read the tutorial and flash the operating system correctly ? www.8bcraft.com/Retrostone-tutorial/
Also you can visit the forums to have a look if that solve your issue : http://forum.8bcraft.com
If that does not solve your problem please describe clearly your problem in a new ticket.
C - General question
Please submit a new ticket.
II - Press contact
You can contact us at email@example.com . Note : this address is for press contact only. NO SUPPORT will be given there. Any support/general question asked there will be overlooked.